I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPM RESULTS!!!!


Tis is my SPM RESULTS!!!!
YAHOO!!!
I get 6As...4Bs....and 1 stupid D...
and YES!My D is my ADD MATHS!!!
haha...
but is ok for me...
at least I din fail...
DUH~
nvm...
haha^^
I'm satisfied wif my results...
at least is wat I think it will be...
haha~
today is fun...
seeing all my old frenz...
ah qiao mummy and Amelia!!!!
congrats to u...get 8As...
enn li!!!
congrats to u for getting 9As!!!

yen sin!!!
congrats to u for getting 7As wif shockness...
and oso congrats to kah mun^^
haha~
Jolene!!!
dun cry la...
u scared yrself and us til death leh...
at last,
11As!!!
congrats to u...
Micca and yee ling my darling!!!
congrats to u for getting 6As same as me^^
ah buu,get 5As!!!
yuan,mervyn,apple,ken hung,
u guys get 4As!!!
good man!!!
yanni my darling,宝宝,julianne my cousin,
congrats to u guys for getting 3As!!!
my others fellow frenz where I dunno the results of u guys,
congrats!!
u guys make me proud as yr frenz...
u guys done yr best in the exam...
i knew some of my frenz din did well...
but HEY!!!
tis is not THE END of yr life!!!
so plz ADD OIL when u r in college!!!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!
guys,
I'll always be at yr side...
plz dun forget^^
MUACKxXx!!!
LOVE u guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment