I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 3, 2012

a letter to my dear = yanni...

dear...
today actually I got pissed when I invited u to my service class...
I noe is not important to me whether u come for the service class or not..
but I wanna meet u...
I really miss u...
and I noe u forgot my bufday..
so somehow,
I wanna deh u...
but when u told me the reason u can't come out,
is like...
not once u can't go out wif me...
I noe I always ajak u lazt minute but tis time yr mom dun let...
even me tat yr mom noe...
kinda upset...
den when u suddenly remembered tat u forgot my bufday,
i really upset till deep of my heart...
cuz my best frenz forgot...
u ask me forgive u...
u scold yrself...
dear,
I wanna tell u...
if I angry u cuz u din wish me when my bufday,
den am I still yr best and most reliable frenz?
I wan to be the most reliable frenz for u...
juz a bufday...
is ntg geh dear...
I noe u hate yrself so much for forgeting my bufday...
but u wish me juz now right?
I'm satisfied^^
dear,
I love you...
dun worry...
muackk muackk...


*trust me dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment