I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

am I too useless being a human?

how to become a good human?
being optimistic?
maybe I dun like to become bad ppl.
maybe I wish everyone is healhty...
but somehow,
I fail 100%
suddenly,
a full of sorrow comes towards me badly...
I dunno y...
feel scare...
but who can let me rely on?
as a mummy in the group,
I always want to give the best to them...
so I want them to rely on me when they have problems..
I noe I can't help much,
but I'll try my best or even borrow my shoulders to them...
so I can't rely on Pradas...
is like a包袱for them...
I dun wan
I dun wan to be useless..
I dun wan
I hate being useless
but,
I become useless..
how sad am i..

3 comments:

  1. Mommy, you can always rely on us. That's why we're here. Please don't take it all in to yourself. Not good. We might be your "luiiluii" & "zaizai" but in reality, we're you're friends and we're always here for you. Just because we call you "mommy" doesn't mean we can't stand on our own, you don't have to carry all the burden yourself. So please, let us help you just the exact way you help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUMMY!!!!! You are the best mummy in my mind~~~~ You will always cheer me and be my side~~~ I love YOU oh!!! I emo, I bad mood...I'm sorry, mummy~~!!! But mummy, you are the one can cheer me up and everyone in prada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy!! >.<
    U are not useless!! >.<
    U helped us a lot in the group mommy :)
    so don't be sad ok? we will always be there for you :) smile~ smile~
    Love you mommy <3<3<3


    by : Your Sot Sot Teh de lui lui :D

    ReplyDelete