I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1m'sia Book Voucher

okay...
I received a sms from Taylors for telling me to go and get 1m'sia Book Voucher..
den I'm thinking wat the hell is tat...
after seeing my frenz's blog,
I oni noe is a free voucher for u to buy books for FREE!!
thx to government^^
and cuz of tis voucher,
my dad accompany me to Taylors juz now..
the main thing is,
I DRIVE to THERE and BACK!!
again><
nvm~
think as a practise though..
v wait and wait and wait...
AT LAST!!!
they gave me the voucher...
I'm thinking of RM100 since my dad and frenz said though...
but when my dad take a look at it,
v get SHOCKED!!!
I get RM200!!!
WOW!!!
but hav to use b4 30/4/2012...
T.T
tis is how the voucher looks like...













now I'm thinking how to use it...
buy wat books??
about hotel mamagement??
arh!!!
watever!!!
Sun will settle it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment