I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

busy weekends^^

last Sat,
whole family went to dad's office...
cuz 2 weeks ago I bang my Aveo,
so I hav to drive to dad's office to let his ppl to repair...
daddy drive his car,
mom sit in my car,
v drove to Glenmarie..
wow...
I make it..
after tat,
v went for chiriopractor...
is kind of like adjusting yr bones..
not bad..
cuz dad got road show,
v went to The Curve^^
shopping like hell^^
haha...
skip my shopping..
v went to Kaki Corner to hav dinner^^
the dishes there r delicious..
can go there hav a try^^
is at Cheras,opposite Tesco^^

 Mushroom Chicken Chop
 Garlic Sauce Chicken Chop

Black Sauce Chicken Chop
****************************************************

Let's proceed to Sun^^
Sun morning is a good morning,
but is a nightmare for me...
my dad asked me to drive to SEREMBAN!!
OMG!!
eventhough distance is not far but is hard for a newbees driver!!
however,
I make it!!!
PHEW~
luckily my dad drove us back,not ME!!
I'm tired..
In the noon,
my mom want me to drive to Taylor's uni to see whether I noe the way to skull or not..
like tis,
I drive again...
Suddenly,
I hate driving...
cuz,
is DAMN tiring!!!!
ARH!!!

************************************************************
By the way,
I found 1 app tat I really like it^^
is Camera 360^^
introduce by my dad^^
it got a lots of effects..

B4 the effectz..
After the effectz...
ARH!!!
I love it so much^^
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment