I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 20, 2012

wtf!!!

wtf!!!
I did wat I need to tell u ah?
u said u ask me to do something sure got reasons but hey!!!
I noe oso is juz tat I wanna do or not!!!
dun always think I'm useless can or not?!!!
hu am I to u???
juz 2 more weeks den my college life begins...
y can't I finish my time enjoying shows and movies since u dun let me go out?!!!
juz bcuz I'm not good enough ah?
yea...
in yr heart,
I'm always worse...
all my cousins r good...
better than me...
the best!!!!
wtf!!!
wat will I think??
huh??
nvm...
I'll give u the results...
u no need to noe about the procedure..
wat I promise to myself u oso no need to noe...
I will do wat i promise to myself..
tats all...
always tell ppl not to hate cuz very tiring...
but u make me hate...
how???
so wats the point I tell ppl not to hate??
tell me!!!
watever...
I'm tired..
wat i wan to do,
I'll do the best.
if u wanna look down on me,
go ahead..
I wun stop u...
but I'll make u regret for looking down on me.
Tis is me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment