I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

2 months of uni life...missing my high school buddies..

hmmm...
not to mention,
I had been studied in Taylor's for nearly 2 months...
wow..
time flies super fast..
haivng another month den end of my 1st sem...
tats very fast...
I'm curious..
is juz like I've been in Taylor's for 2 weeks oni nia..
but actually is 2 months..
OMG!!
the time of staying in uni is more than staying at home!!
is like half of my day is in uni..
but not bad..
haha...
having fun wif my presious PRADAS^^
hehe...
however,
v r rushing all our freaking assignments and presentation now!!!
no time to fool around..
PRADAS,
good luck^^

buddies who are still in KC!!!!
I miss u guys!!!
I noe u guys miss me lot...
I noe I'm famous in form 6 la...
hehe><
blekzz...
guys,
I really miss u guys...
even v r in diff environment now,
even I noe v dun hav common things to chat,
but HEY!!!
true friends are for wat?!!
true friends wun always appear in front of u,
but will fly through yr mind for some time...
true friends wun need to talk much to each other..
when v meet,
hug means everything...
guys,
even now I have new friends...
but I noe u guys accompany me to go through my damn KC life...
I love u guys...muackzz

Pradas dun jealous^^
hehe...
mummy will love u all as well...
muackzz...
I noe recently every zai zai luii luii r stressful and starting to serious,even emo...
however, mummy still here^^
wan mummy deh??
hehe^^
muackzz

No comments:

Post a Comment