I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

relationships

from now onwards,
I'm not gonna touch love thingy adi...
damn tired...
I dunno tat love will make my life miserable...
damn miserable..
nvm...
now,
I'll concentrate in my studies...
I muz get good results to make my ptptn change too scholarships...
I muz...
assignments...
mid-term exams...
presentations...
making me frustrated...
however,
all tis fullfill my brain..
at least I wun think other things anymore..
love,
dun get on my way to success...
plz..
June is a miserable month for me...
I had enough...
god,
plz let me go from suffering...
I wan to breath fresh air..
plz...
stop making me suffer...

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not important.:)

      Delete
    2. err...is quite important to me???
      izzit so secrety??

      Delete
    3. Quite secret ^.<
      Hahaha :D

      Delete
    4. haha...
      okay.
      I respect u but at least can tell me wat relationship between us?

      Delete
    5. Just a normal friend :)
      Haha :D

      Delete
    6. hmmm..tats interesting...
      I noe u from where??

      Delete
    7. Emm....
      Somewhere around the earth.
      Hahaha :b

      Delete
    8. Haha.
      You know my name then enough already. :)
      My name is Anonymous. :D

      Delete
    9. u r freaking mysterious...
      somehow,
      I feel like guessing hu u r...

      Delete
    10. Hahahaha :D
      Tell me when you know who am I ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. when the times reach,I'll tell u my dear...muackzzz

      Delete
  3. Take Care my dear ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat i do had make u miserable?but.. who is the 1 tat is really miserable n get all suffering.. who done those thing to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not u make me miserable...
      is I'm the one who deserve all the pains..
      I give myself pain...

      Delete