I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

miserable

my life getting miserable!!!!
y??
I juz wanna a happy uni life...
tats all...
y izzit so hard??
I thought I handle things well..
but in the end,
FAIL!!!
haha...
tis makes me feel useless..
damn useless..
as an useless human being in tis earth,
I should disappear forever..
somehow,I can't let go my precious life..
end up,
I have to go through my life of hardship..

secondly,
I should say something..
if u wanna talk bad things about someone,
plz say in front of them...
u wan ppl to care yr feelings but u dun care!!!
plz..be fair and square..
u make me hate u more..
be the person first if u wan ppl to do tat same!!

by the way,
I really love group 2...
group 2,
i'm sorry I have not been a good friend..
i'm sorry..
lots of things happened recently...
if I piss,
control me plz.



plz talk in front of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment