I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

done emoing...

recently,
I damn emo...
cuz of some reasons...
tis few weeks happened lots of things...
and in tis few weeks,
I've learn lots of things..

Friendship,
tis is the best present I've received in my 18 years of life...
it accompany me for my whole life without saying tired...
thank you very much..
I love u all...
primary friends..
high school friends...
uni friends...

relationship,
tis thing makes me scare of it starts from now..
I'm not gonna touch it until I feel I'm enough mature to handle it..
and plz...
those who can't handle anything which will happen when u r having a relationship,
plz dun touch.
dun hurt yourself and others...
is not fair..
if u r not mature,
get rid of it.

family,
hmmm...
mummy having health problem recently...
stressful for the whole family...
daddy work damn hard to earn money...
and den he stress like hell...
as a daughter,
doing ntg.
I can't carry the burden for mummy...
I can't settle daddy's working problem..
how useless am I?
haha..
howevr,
I'll do my best...
I'll make my family proud of me^^
if can...haha
babe,u can do it!!
YES!!

2 comments: