I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 7, 2012

1st day of Orientation

okay...
as seen the tile of my post is about my 1st day of orientation...
now,
let me start the day..
-wake up at 5.45 in the morning><
-drive out from house at 7 in the morningT.T
-JAM like HELL!!!!!!!
-reach skull at 8 in the morning -.-(20 minutes driving turns to 1 hour driving!!!!)
-register at 8.30
-went in the experimental theater
-sitting down there for 1 HOUR!!!!wtf
-listen to all introductions of Taylors for 3 to 4 hours><
-rest for 1 hour
-take my student ID...(SHIT!!!ugly like HELL!!!)
-start the uniform measurement...(DUH!!!XS is still big for me!!!)
-after finished measuring,went to collect my merchadise...(a Taylor's T-shirt) -.-
-ask Victor help me about the Student Portal problems...(Thanks,Victor^^)
-rest for awhile...
-drive back HOME in 20 minutes!!!!YAHOO!!!!

and...my Mon ends here^^
p/s : actually my orientation till 5 in the evening...however I skipped it cuz its about safety workshop-.-

2 comments: