I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 18, 2012

1st week Uni life^^

hmmm...
started classes 1 week adi...
not bad but not good too...
time table freaking me out..
car parking oso..
haiz...
but I had fun wif my groups^^
haha...
my group had 16 ppl...including me^^
but I oni noe 14..
try to explain later...
haha..
Jordan , my group leader/class reps...
Lam Cheryl..
Jinny Chong..
Eric Wong..
Benjamin..
Mei Ling..
Carine..
Cattrin.(same pronounsation wif my name^^)
Huang You..
Nazrin..
Kuo Liang..
Rong Yaw..
Suen Yee..
Poh Li..
haha...
I love Group 2!!!
Group 2 AWESOME!!!!
however,
I oni noe tat I missed out 1 member..
he went to group 1..
but later he tole the lecturer of group 1 tat he is in group 2..
okay..
nvm..
the main thing is...HE NEVER COME TO GROUP 2 EVER BEFORE!!!
WTF!!!
today is my 1st time hearing tat I hav 16 members in Group 2!!!!
ah!!!!
pissed off!!!
nvm...
I still love my group 2..

den move forward to my assignments...
yup!!!1st day of studying business of hospitality and tourism,
I got assignments...
and need to pass up in a month!!!
WAT??!!!
DONE!!!
group wif cheryl,jinny,eric and ben...
I really wish v could do the best!!!
PRADAS!!!!
I'm proud of u guys!!!
MUACKZZZ^^
big KISS from MUMMY^^haha...
v r FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment