I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1st trip wif my lovely Pradas^^

yesterday,
I went to Hutan Lipur Sg. Kanching wif Jinny,Jordan,Cheryl,Victor,Ben and Eric...
haha...
v drove there but cuz of GPS sucks...
v go to the wrong way twice..
however,v make it!!!!
v reach THERE!!!
but in the middle I drift!!!!
OMG!!!
I scare like hell!!!
however,
my zai zai luii luii felt exciting and fun...
GOSH!!!
haha...
when v reach there,
v started to find thoso waterfalls^^
there are 7 waterfalls there..
felt so excited..
haha
the main thing,
there have lots of MONKEYS!!!!
Jordan scared of Monkeys!!!
haha
is fun to see him scare...
haha...
by the way,
v took some photos^^





haha...
is a happy trip^^
I'm very happy^^
muackzzz
sorry for the black face cuz I had gastric...

No comments:

Post a Comment