I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 18, 2012

my uni frenz^^

I really wan to thanked to my uni frenz..
in juz 1 week time,
I have a group tat makes me love them so much...
Jordan , an agressive leader...
Benjamin , a happy guy tat makes whole group happy always..
Eric , is a cute guy..and oso a houseman..haha...(he said I look alike wif his sister...so I'm going to take advantage of bullying him^^haha)
Kuo Liang , he's the one always bully me geh but a fun guy..
Nazrin , he's the quite one in my group but I love his smile...is sweet..
Rong Yaw , an international student from Sarawak,Malaysia..haha..
Huang You , he's the emo type guy..but at least he's coorperate^^
Cheryl , the naughtiest in my group..but she's a daring girl..
Jinny , she's a cute girl...I like to play wif her^^
Carine , she's a daring girl too..not bad^^
Cattrin , she's from chinese private skull same as me...she's sweet^^her face red like apple^^
Mei Ling , she's a quite girl but she is kind...she's quite fragile to me...haha
Poh Li , she's the most quite girl in my group...err...kind of diam diam type..
Suen Yee , another diam diam type but at least she will talk to me^^
tis group makes me happy everyday..
v chill together mostly...
v happy together...
now dun hav any sad problems la..
so keep it on...
v r juz like family...
I really love them so much..
until I wish v could be like tis for the rest of my diploma years...
by the way,
I have others frenz which is not in group 2^^

Victor , haha...a perfect guy?think so..haha...he's good...too good..I'm glad I noe him^^thanks to my Yee Ling darling^^
Ernie , my cute sai lou^^he's cute^^feel like taking care of him when he pissed off...
John , heard tat he's a good chef^^he's a funny guy^^haha..when wif him,I'm happy always..
Kyrian , noe when having driving test..he's a diam diam guy..I dunno wat to do wif him..lucky he's in ernie's group..
Reek , hmmm...I'm impressed wif him..he's a gentleman..and he could eat damn spicy pan mee!!!
Zoe , even noe her not so long but she's a nice girl..feel comportable wif her..
Khai Ting , a quite girl again but she doen's look like she's studying in uni^^so young...haha

by the way,I missed my old friends too...
guys,even I'm in a new environment,
having new friends,
but I will never forget u guys..
u guys r the one who accompany me through my high skull like...
I miss u guys...
muackzzz
I'll meet u guys a day...
Gathering!!!!
contact me when u guys free!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...my yuan yuan ah...
    miz u leh...
    how r u recently?
    me now busy lo...
    wuu...
    not talking to u la..
    juz dunno hu izzit...
    I miz u ah!!!
    muackzzz

    ReplyDelete